A front garden on a quiet country lane which is popular with walkers. This design offers year round interest that can be admired both from the house and by passers by.
- Concentric circles of sandstone setts create an eye catching feature that is also a free draining, low maintenance solution to a problem area.
- A circular lawn continues the theme.
- Beautiful but easy to maintain planting has been planned that offers particular interest in autumn, winter and spring.
- Plants selected can cope in challenging growing conditions.
- Feature trees, hydrangeas and woodland edge planting help the garden blend into its rural setting.
Area: 130 square metres
Site: Full shade/semi shade
Soil: Wet, heavy clay, alkaline
Aspect: N facing
Location: Parbold, Lancashire
Design Package: Standard design Package with master plan, Planting Plan, Plant Sourcing