This long garden has been divided into garden rooms. Paths lead through the garden from the generous dining patio to the much loved summer house and beyond to the productive garden.
- Patio doors lead directly onto a sunny dining patio, ideal for entertaining family and friends. This is laid in Kandla Grey Indian sandstone.
- Raised sleeper beds divide this area from the main garden. The plants in these beds are from a distinctive palette of silver, green, violet and pale yellow.
- A chrome water wall is a dramatic focal feature when viewed from the house.
- Contemporary stepping stones run across the lawn and link the dining patio to the summer house.
- Outside the summer house is a more intimate, shaded seating area.
- A path leads through a perennial border to the productive garden with a green house, vegetable beds, fruit trees and a rear lawn.
- Plants have been selected to offer structure and colour throughout the seasons.